The foreign exchange market is the world’s largest financial market.
The daily trading volume is up to $5.3 trillion US dollars and the foreign exchange market is the powerhouse behind tens of thousands of traders and financial companies.
The daily turnover of the foreign exchange market is several times the sum of transactions in other financial markets such as the $300 billion US bond market
or the $10 billion daily trading volume of other international stock markets.
The global currency market, commonly known as the foreign exchange market, is the world’s largest trading market. Investors trading in FX market have many advantages over trading in the stock market.
These advantages include:
- Access to 41 different types of FX Pairs.
- The ability to trade 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Global products with fairness and transparency.
- Leveraged trades can be used to gain higher return on capital investment.
- Ability to go long or short on wide range of markets.